Chicken coop

Chicken coop
Spring

Monday, July 12, 2010

Matty's letter to Mike Rowe

Matty, my first born; wanted Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs to visit with his crew....this is his letter.  PS  He also used it for a writing assignment for school.

Dear Mike Rowe,

We have a fabulous dirt bike trail at our house, we have lots of acres to run, ride bikes, and my favorite is the Dirt Bike Trail. We are digging more trials, clearing bushes, and this is really a dirty job. We live in the mountains of North Carolina, and my brothers and me....well we get dirty. So bring the gang and your play clothes and I even have a bike for you, either at 110 or 250 if you could handle that kind of power.

PS My dad is building an outside shower because we get so dirty. Oh by the way, my name is Matty and I'm 8. Bye Mike Rowe, I love your show, but mom says you need to clean up your mouth....too many bad words; she has a bar of soap for that kind of thing. Dad gave up bad words for lent. This makes mom and God happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment