Chicken coop

Chicken coop
Spring

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Linen Closet

What is the deal with the linen closet?  I open the door and stuff falls out.  I carefully organized it 6 months ago...and it's back to it's disorganized self.  This will be first on my list for Tuesday.  I pull everything out and reorganize, throw out the old and tattered and again in  months things will be falling off the shelves.  This reminds me of the sin in my life...occasionally I will sort through it, throw things out, deal with the mess and close the door.  Then it keeps throwing it's dirtiness at my feet and I'll deal with the stinky sinful me.  Note to self...get to confession monthly so the stuff doesn't pile up.  That is my ah ha moment for today.  In the meantime, I'm going to clean, organize, and throw some stuff out!!!  Thank goodness for Dow Scrubbing Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment