Chicken coop

Chicken coop
Spring

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swimming at the "P's"

Had our first swim date at our friends the "P's"....short for a very long Polish name with lots of vowels that none of my children can say....the water, extremely chilly, crystal blue and way fun!  The "P" children left us on our own to swim while they went in for showers, because it was too cold.  Pan in to my crazy children that were all in the water.  This reminds me of my childhood in Florida and how our cousins from NJ and NY would come and swim in March, which was a month too early for us.  The was the plight of the "visitors".  Does this make us the "visitors"?

2 comments:

  1. I remember our cousin's being so warm when we were freezing. Speaking of, I am so ready for the pool! Wish you guys were Elks! Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are the visitors. The Foley kids did the same thing at the beach in April with friend who were use to getting to go to the beach. They were willing to boogie board in freezing water! Monica

    ReplyDelete